- Project Team Course – Coming Soon!
- International Immersion Courses - Coming Soon!
- A2I Symposium – The Accelerate to Industry (A2i) program represents a bold, new approach to enhance graduate student and postdoctoral industry workforce readiness. This innovative symposium features workshops, panel discussions, presentations and networking events - all focused on developing skills that will provide you with a competitive edge in the agricultural job market.
- A2I + - In addition to the A2i Symposium, we will be offering additional opportunities for professional development throughout the year. These will include workshops on resume preparation and interview skills, optimizing your job search, and other student-identified topics of interest. Check in regularly for announcements on upcoming A2i+ activities!
- IFAS/Israel Growth Accelerator (#excelagator or #accelagator)
Short courses are intensive one-week long classes hosted at UF, off-campus or an international partner institution. All information for upcoming short courses can be viewed here. Seats are limited and travel scholarships are available.
- Access to open calls for shared courses, international immersion, etc.
- Applications will be posted as scholarships are available.
CSRA Grad Student Fellows program
- Student fellows help promote programs and center initiatives (required for continued affiliation)
- Get priority for funding calls
- Science Café
- Escape event / teambuilding opportunities
- Ambassadors Program
- CSRA gala
- Agroecology at the University of Florida is a collaboration between the Agronomy Department, the Soil and Water Sciences Department, the Agricultural and Biological Engineering Department, and the Entomology and Nematology Department, which has four offerings, including M.S. and Ph.D. concentrations and two graduate certificates. Please visit this link for more information.